Jamie Oliver by Tefal Premium Enameled Cast Iron Stewpot 30cm with cast iron lid
- DESIGNED BY JAMIE OLIVER: Jamie Oliver and Tefal have taken traditional cast iron and given it a fresh look for today’s kitchen. The matte black finish certainly has worktop appeal, while embossed Jamie Oliver by Tefal branding to the base adds a premium touch.
- PREMIUM LONG-LASTING CAST IRON: Seriously hard-wearing with a modern design to give today's cooks a superior cooking experience.
- ENAMEL EXTERIOR: Has a matte black enamel exterior, plus an enamel interior that's super-easy to clean. The enamel coating doesn’t just look good; it’s functional, too. It will help keep your cast iron pots and pans rust free, make them a breeze to clean and ensure they remain as stunning as the day you bought them.
- EXCELLENT HEAT RETENTION: Heat-retaining and robust cast iron cookware thats ideal for slow cooking and tough enough for daily use. Offers fantastic heat retention to suit any kind of cooking – from perfectly seared steaks to melt-in-the-mouth pot roast, cooked low and slow.
- COOKTOP COMPATIBLE AND OVEN SAFE: Frypan 24cm, Saucepan with lid 18cm (2.2ltr) , Saucepan with lid 20cm(3.1ltr), Stewpot with lid 24cm(5.3ltr), Sautepan with lid 26cm(4.1ltr)
- GET TENDER RESULTS: Feature a condensation system in the lid. Small spikes on the inside capture condensation and release it back on to food for incredibly tender results, every time you cook.
- ECO-COOKWARE: At Tefal, our aim is to make durable products that last for years, while simultaneously preserving our planet’s health through recyclable designs and safe non-stick coatings (no PFOA, lead or cadmium).
Solid and stylish pans for a premium cooking experience!
Introducing the Jamie Oliver by Tefal Premium Cast Iron cookware range: cast iron cookware reinvented with a modern design to give today's cooks a superior cooking experience. Tried and trusted in kitchens for centuries, cast iron is robust enough for daily use and offers fantastic heat retention to suit any kind of cooking – from perfectly seared steaks to melt-in-the-mouth pot roast, cooked low and slow. Bringing cast iron cookware up to date, the entire range has a matte black enamel exterior, plus an enamel interior that's super-easy to clean. You can use these pots and pans on any cooktop, even induction – and they're ovenproof up to 250°C. Plus, they're packed with clever design features help you prepare beautiful dishes, simply.