Clipso Pressure Cooker, 6L, Stainless Steel
- STAINLESS STEEL BODY: Durable stainless-steel construction ensures long-lasting performance; side handles for a secure grip
- HEALTHY AND TASTY MEALS IN NO TIME: Make healthy, delicious meals in a fraction of the time with this T-fal Clipso pressure cooker. Compared to standard cooking methods, the pressure cooker reduces cook times by up to 70% for fast results—without the loss of valuable nutrients and flavor.
- EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION: Encapsulated base distributes heat evenly; compatible with any cooktop, including induction
- ONE HAND RELEASE: Won't open when in use; one-hand system for risk-free opening and closing; variable steam-release valve for added control
- CAPACITY: 6.3-Quart Pressure cooker for healthy meals in less time (compared to traditional methods)
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Dishwasher-Safe (with gasket and pressure valve removed); After each use, wash the pot, the basket and the seal with water and washing-up liquid. Do not use bleach or chlorinated products
Cooking has never been faster!
In a fraction of the usual time, prepare healthy, delicious meals with the T-fal Clipso pressure cooker. Compared to standard cooking methods, the pressure cooker reduces cook times by up to 70% for faster results while retaining valuable nutrients and flavor. The cooker's 6.3-quart capacity makes it easy to create large batches, whether preparing make-ahead meals for the week or cooking for a crowd during the holidays. The pressure cooker’s durable stainless-steel construction ensures optimal cooking and long-lasting performance, and its encapsulated base distributes heat evenly and can be used safely on any cooktop, including induction. Safety features include an innovative one-hand system for risk-free opening and closing, the inability to open when in use and under pressure, a variable steam-release valve for added control, and side handles for secure carrying. The Clipso stainless-steel pressure cooker can go safely in the dishwasher (with gasket and pressure valve removed)