1. Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems. Place the stems in a food processor.
2. Add in the cooked sausage, cream cheese, parsley, garlic clove, and cheese to the food processor.
3. Blend to make it a finely chopped consistency.
4. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
5. Stuff each mushroom and place on basket. (Note – don't forget to avoid overcrowding your basket.)
6. Spray evenly with another coat of cooking spray.
7. Cook in the air fryer on 390 degrees for 8 minutes.
8. Carefully remove and serve.