|Number of people||4|
|Preparation Time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 [AFS] canola oil
- 12 oz (375 g) sirloin steak, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) each chili powder and ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 lime, quartered
- Fajita fixings: Shredded lettuce, diced tomato, shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, cilantro, salsa, and low-fat sour cream (optional)
Place peppers and onion in the Actifry pan. Drizzle evenly with oil. Cook for 7 minutes.
Toss steak with garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Add to the Actifry pan. Cook for 8 minutes or until steak is cooked to preferred doneness.
Spoon into tortillas and serve with lime wedges to squeeze over top. Garnish with fajita fixings as desired.