Shortcut Shrimp Fried Rice
Shrimp Fried Rice
|Number of people
- 3 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (such as carrots, corn, peas and green beans)
- 1/4 cup sodium-reduced soy sauce
- 1 cup small (salad-size) peeled, cooked shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup beansprouts, well rinsed (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Spread rice evenly in the ActiFry pan. Scatter frozen vegetables over top and drizzle with soy sauce. Cook for 8 minutes. [For Genius models, use Mode 1.]
- Add shrimp, bean sprouts (if using) and green onions. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are just heated through.
- Garnish with additional green onions (if desired).
- To thaw shrimp, run under cool water and drain well.
- Replace shrimp with leftover, cooked cubed chicken, pork or steak.
- For plant based eaters, used cubed tofu, thawed edamame or simply omit shrimp.