Chocolate, pineapple and coconut fritter
Chocolate, pineapple and coconut fritters
|Number of people||4|
|Preparation Time||20 min|
- half a pineapple
- 100 g flour
- 8 cl milk
- 1 egg
- 40 g milk chocolate
- 15 g desiccated coconut
- 2.5 g baker's yeast
- 1 ActiFry spoonful of oil
- icing sugar
- Warm the milk, add the yeast. Mix the flour, warm milk and yeast together with the melted chocolate, eggs and desiccated coconut.
- Cut the pineapple flesh into chunks 5 cm long and 3 cm wide. Put them into your ActiFry, close the lid. Cook for the indicated time. Set the pineapple cubes aside.
- Pour the oil into the ActiFry, close the lid. Preheat for the indicated time.
- Using a fork, dip the pineapple chunks into the batter. Put them into the ActiFry one by one without letting them touch. Close the lid. Cook for the indicated time.
- Repeat as many times as necessary. Dust the fritters with icing sugar and serve.