Number of People
1. Blend yogurt with mayonnaise, mustard and honey until smooth.
2. Whisk egg white in a medium bowl until very foamy. Whisk in 2 tbsp sauce mixture (reserve remaining for dipping later).
3. Shake cornflake crumbs, breadcrumbs, 2 tbsp flour, chili powder and onion powder in a large zip-top bag.
4. Toss chicken with remaining 1 tbsp flour. Toss into egg white mixture to coat. Add chicken to bag and shake until well coated.
5. Remove paddle. Add chicken to ActiFry pan in a single layer, leaving a gap near the handle to return paddle later. Cook for 8 minutes.
6. Return paddle to pan. Spritz chicken evenly with cooking spray. Cook for 6 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Serve chicken with reserved dipping sauce.
Cooking Tips: • *Pulse 1 1/2 cups of cornflakes in a food processor or blender until fine • Use whole-wheat flour instead of regular for added fibre • Switch it up! Toss the chicken and sauce with torn lettuce, cubed veggies and cheese for a main course salad • Try it with cold, cooked chicken and sauce with shredded lettuce, tomatoes and cheese in a large flour tortilla for a tasty lunch wrap • For hungry eaters you can double the recipe, but prepare in two batches to avoid overcrowding the ActiFry pan