By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth below.
1) The material on this site is designed for and may be downloaded only for your noncommercial personal use. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of this site, or any material from this site, which you make shall retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained herein. Any unauthorized use of the materials may subject the viewer to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy and publicity rights.
2) All trademarks, service marks and logos found on this site are the registered or unregistered Marks of T-fal and its sister companies. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any patent or Mark displayed, without written permission by owner of the Mark.
3) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
4) T-fal makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. T-fal assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in contents, or to update or correct information on the site.
5) T-fal reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in information, materials, equipment, specifications, models and availability.
6) T-fal IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE.
7) This site may be linked to other sites, which are not maintained by T-fal. T-fal is not responsible for the content of those linked sites, and the linking does not imply endorsement by T-fal of those sites. T-fal has no control over the content on such linked sites and is not liable for any consequence whatsoever resulting from your used of the linked site.
Should any viewer respond with information, including feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any document, such information shall he deemed non-confidential, nonproprietary and the property of T-fal. T-fal shall have no obligation of any kind whatsoever with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Further, T-fal shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
We inform you that the secrecy of correspondence transmitted over the Internet is not guaranteed. The information that you transmit is destined exclusively to Groupe SEB and its subsidiaries. You have the right to the access and rectification of this information from Groupe Seb France. (Loi Informatique et Liberté du 6 janvier 1978)
• TEFAL S.A.S (“we”, “our”), a Groupe SEB affiliate company, wishes to be as transparent as possible on how it collects and processes personal data of users browsing and/or using the services of the website www.t-fal.ca??
The cookies of the website do not contain any data that allow to identify you personally, and are designed to be used by SEB DEVELOPPEMENT only. SEB DEVELOPPEMENT informs users that they may prevent the storage of cookies by changing their browser settings. However, in order to benefit from all the functionalities of the Website, you should set your browser to accept the cookies.
Google will make this information available to third parties if Google is required legally to do so or if Google contracts those parties to process data. Google will not link your IP address to any other data at Google Inc. You can prevent these cookies from being installed by configuring your browser accordingly. Please be advised that you may not be able to access all functions of this website if you do so. By using this website, you expressly allow Google to process data collected in the manner for the purposes mentioned above.
In addition, we work with other companies that use tracking technologies (tracking) to serve, on our behalf, ads on the Internet. These companies may collect non-personally identifiable information about your visits on our Website and your interaction with our communications, such as advertising.
You can set your computer in order to receive a warning each time a cookie is sent, or choose to disable all cookies. These operations can be performed by accessing your browser’s settings. Each browser being a little different, please consult the Help menu of your browser to learn how to manage your cookies as appropriate. If you disable cookies, you will not have access to many features that facilitate the use of this Website and some of our services will not function properly.
Our Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties that are not subject to this Policy and where practices relating to the collection and use of personal data may differs from ours. Provided that we do not own nor operate such websites, we cannot be responsible for the use of your personal data by such third party websites. We recommend you to read information regarding the processing of personal data provided by these websites.